Nivara Vidyalay - Our School
When the possession of 1040 tenements was given to the allottees in April 1999, it was necessary to start a Secondary School at the campus immediately to cater to the educational need of the children of the members who had come to stay in this colony. Accordingly, after getting the necessary permission of the Government, the school 'Nivara Vidyalay' was opened on 14th June,1999.
This school is at present, temporarily housed in barracks till its regular building gets ready. This school has classes from pre-primary to 10th standard and the strength of the school, at present, is around 825 students. .
As per layout the following areas have been reserved for following Amenities: